This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MY BAD BITCHES!

Due to the tragic event of Michael Jackson's passing i've had this song stuck in my head all day at work. It's kinda weird when the only words i know to this song are "Man in the mirror" and i start humming the rest.

Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson

Anyways, after doing slave work and making 20 bucks in tips (half coming from Bree's mom) I decided not to do homework and head out to the city with my home girls Bree and CJ. We headed out to Ghirardelli Square to get some ice cream, dessert first real food later.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shot of Hot Fudge anyone?
Photobucket
This shit is gross. It looks like a stomach with stomach flu and Mr. Peanut had a baby.
Photobucket
And i swear. It felt like we were siting in the "whites only" section. Seeing as how we were the only brown skin'd people in the house.
Photobucket
After the satisfyingly ALRIGHT dessert we were on a detour to search for Calamari/Food food. We walked a lot of the pier and couldn't find neither of the two items we were looking for. After an epic failure we decided to hit up Lucky Chances aka Filipino Central aka I'm a filipino parent who gambled all my kids college money away so now they have to go to Skyline. Shit, Calamari was okay. I hit up the Fried Oysters, they were... okay. Nothing special just something to do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these girls. Friends 4ever, 143 CJ, Bree, & Charles. xoxoxoxoxoxox kisses&hugs <<<<<<<<<<<3 thanks for the read yall! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment