This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Game 2, Black Out vs Pistoleros.

Photobucket
Summer days like this don't come very often for me. I love Sundays this summer because that mean i get to play football with my boys. We're in a flag football league consisting of 8 teams. Our team name is the Black Out, we're a bunch of EC boys just having fun and still trying to prove our name. Our team consist of Me(08), My brother John(08), Twon(08), Naim(08), Moe(08), Rob(08), Ryan(09), Jason(06), Georgy(11) and maybe Chris (South City High, 08). Well lets get into today already. Pistoleros, red team consisting of almost all Latinos that talk way more then their game did. I found myself barking back more than any of my team today also, and i'm usually the quiet humble one(yeah, right). I can honestly say these fools were a bunch of cry babies. and shit i they also pulled the race card out on me too, fools called me Manny Pacquiao. Wow.... like honestly that was insulting but at the same time a compliment because i don't like being labeled as Filipino because as i said before i'm Vietnamese. Secondly though isn't Manny a Latino Assassin? Idiot, right? Anyways we whipped their ass 27-7, I believe Twon got the MVP this game because they shut me down. but shit when we aired the ball out it was like fire works. I played the roll of a Reggie Bush on the Saints. Which means they know i'm dangerous so they're obviously going to cover me. Hence, leaving other weapons such as Ryan Smith or Naim Tate open for touchdowns. So in the end everything works out, we got the Win. Naim 1 TD (playing a brotha on TDs, should have had 2), Ryan 1 TD, and Twon 2 TDs. 2-0, we're aiming for the ship. We need a cheer squad please please please. If any ladies or home boys would like to come support that would be most appreciated! Thanks for the read, i love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment