This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

FAQ #2, Are you Filipino?

NO! I'm Vietnamese, please please please, you don't have to tell me our food is good. I know. No, you cannot come to my house when my mom cooks Vietnamese food. I will not bring you spring rolls my mom makes unless you're my girl friend. Well, in fact i don't mind anything you do if you're my girl friend. But anyways, you don't have to let me know when you eat/ate Vietnamese food. Its cool, i know its good but i'm tired of everyone saying "Oh, you're not Filipino? Oh what? your Vietnamese? I tried Pho the other day? *Holding out their fist and nodding their head with raised eye brows expecting an "Hey i must be cool with you now because i've tried your national dish" pounds. SIKE!!! but i pound anyways because i'm not mean. FUCKERS! Thanks for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment