This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hit that Stanky LEG!

"When you dont feel it, is when it feels good" Random quote i heard today. Doesn't make sense but i know what you mean homie. Maybe i should start doing quotes of the week. Hah, maybe. Anyway i today i didn't catch a case of the Mondays, the Mondays got a case of the Chucks! *everyone reading this chuckles, har-har-har! Anywho i've got a love poem in storage, a poem for my sister, and a shit load of ideas i need to break bread with. I don't know if i used the phrase "break bread" in the correct statement but fuck it, "when in Rome." Started off the day correct getting lost in the abyss of Skyline College trying to find the book store. Man i'll tell ya. The sun beams still didnt take the clothes of the girls over there. Jesus. Must be use to the fog. (i know i'm over using my periods...) So. What. I was the one who looked like a beach bum that just woke up and i had my wayfayers on so i thought i was some what "cool". Got the books, then booked! Oh man can't forget about the girl of my dreams. Literally. Had a dream about this girl i've never talked to in my life and i see her the next morning. WEIRD. Yes i'm interested. Then i head over to the ol King's road high school to do some lecturing on football. Actually i was more starring and thinking in my head "WTF ARE YOU DOING, YOU WEAK BAAHFOOON!!!" jk but not really. so i'm not kidding. heh. After the zoo work out session i head over to my hustling spot to get my hustle on. RED ROBIN!! i actually did hustle today tho. 103 in the pocket whats good!!! ayye! haha but work was the fun part of the day. My host were on a seating frenzy and i got swapped for a bit but i was koo again. Beautiful ladies came in today, all different shades of skin. From the Whites, to the Asians, Hispanics, and even my Chocolate sistas! mmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmm! It was like a tropical eye feast today. Cleavage, Pearly whites, and eyes that could see through your soul were everywhere today. Besides the ladies my guest made it rain on me, OH BOY! shiiiiiit they we're throwing stacks at me showing me they were serious about Red Robin. and i was like "Do your thang (boy), i ain't mad atcha!" (2pac actually said this). But yeah i just recently learned the Stanky leg and i decided to teach almost everyone at work. its so fucking funny, and i like to make everyone at work laugh. its cool. Went over my hours at work but shiit i made it fun and decided to blog about it.
Photobucket
The homie, Dominguez with "Mama" scraping in through the background. Dominguez is a koo ass kat, and Mama is an old Chinese lady who understand little Vietnamese but can handle the hustle when it comes. Old school hustler at that.
Photobucket
I know, I know. I need a cut. the stache is growing over my lips, i promise i will soon.
Photobucket
annnnnnnnnd this fair lady is one of the chillest co-worker/ Managers ever, Lacy. She also has the most hugest tits that look like their about to fall out when she wears a low cut shirt but them boys are stuuuurdy. Whoever you are you can't help to look, trust me. Everybody do the STANKY LEG!!! AYE!!! until next time yall. peace love and the hundreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment