This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Cake Will Be The Death Of Me......

I think i'm one of the most weirdest persons alive. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I drove to school at freaking 9 this morning when my class starts at 1... (Idiot). Any who, while i was driving on 280 i thought i was the fucking coolest person alive because i was driving 80 passing up all the slow cars and i was bumping my new J. Holiday cd hella loud with the windows down knowing no one can fucking hear my music anyways. Plus, not to mention its fucking -1000000000 degrees over here and i've got on just a T. Anyways i'm on this new money saving excursion so i've cut back on my lunch money (if i had money right now i would so give in). So i brought some of these delicious pound cake slices my mother bought to school with me, 3 to be exact.Photobucket Not even 5 minutes in i freaking already ate two slices.... These empty zip lock bags pay homage to my fat lardedness on the inside.... But yeknow what its okay because i work out! haha.
Photobucket
So i make it to school and well what do you know... The inner me is still hungry so i devour the last slice of delicious pound cake before i can even make it to the building where i will spend the rest of my 4-5 hours waiting to go to my class. I'm so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment