This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dang.....&DANG! (Friday)

I like to spend my fridays with an easy going schedule: starting with school, then work, and a poetry workshop. Well this friday was a tiny bit different seeing as things didn't go as planned and i had a special special guest visiting all the way from the boondocks!! haha! So i woke up and did the morning stuff only to find out my laziness wouldn't allow me to lift my car keys or put on my clothes to get to school. And so i played a couple of games of "evolve" on Starcraft Broodwar (my account name is Biinh.[yes with the period] COME SEE ME BITCHES) Anyway i managed to salvage some of my time to do of my financial aid stuff at school and i headed off to work after. Bitches kept me an hour over my due time to go but thats fine because my special lady friend traveled to my work from Sac so she could come with me to my workshop. Its funny how all the guys at my work druel over her when they seen her. But yeah... I was late for my workshop but i decided to go because i love poetry and want to get better at it.

Workshops are located through-out the Bay Area but i come to the one at Glen Park. My dream area/home. This places is straight out the movies.
Photobucket
Only thing bad about it is the dumb ass signs around the city:Photobucket
Photobucket

So unfortunately Youth Speaks and the Library had a little confusion about the workshop so there wasn't a workshop so i wasted my time... :-\ , BUT all wasn't lost because i was hungry, she was hungry, put 2 and 2 together you got Japanese food my favorite! The site of our alleged eating spree was Tokyo Tempura House near Westmoore HS.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Before:
Photobucket

&After:
Photobucket

On the House!!! we only ate two tho... :-p
Photobucket

Dang!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment