This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Goodbye Ol Friend.... (Sunday)

Horribly hot, THANKS GLOBAL WARMING! Any who my minty green Toyota Tercel is with a new owner now... my little cousin Sophie down in So Cal. I've had that car for atleast 2 and a half years and let me tell ya... its a mobile solar oven... i swear.. i will miss the memories but not the car itself. Any who some more pics of my journey in hell.
Photobucket
This was probably the coolest part of my drive... I love the bay brezze
Photobucket
The hills have eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Greetings from L.A.(My little cousin Cynthia)
Photobucket
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Photobucket
Ouch, Branded a.k.a. I got into a fight with a Cobra.
Photobucket
Home, Sweet Ass, Home
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment