This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

An athlete's foot, not athletes foot.

My sweet and tender juicy feet must pay the price when it comes to me and my sports. From ankle problems to the blisters on my feet i go through it all i tell ya.... so let me tell you, i've joined a flag football league that goes on, on Saturday mornings at Gellert Park and one game the friction from my Vapor Jets(cleats) became to much and there was born Mr. Blood blister.
Photobucket
Gross i know, you don't have to tell me twice all you must do is simply observe the picture, throw up a few times (if desired), and don't look at it anymore. Well here is a picture of the aftermath of playing on a blood blister.
Photobucket
Sorry folks. I have to share it, its part of my life. Imagine Michael Jordan's feet.... his toe nails probably look like dirty sun flower seeds and the bottom of his feet are probably rougher than a mix of sand paper and a nail filer. Haha get with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment