This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creative Boredom (Tuesday)

Expect my creativeness to come out super hard on tuesdays and thursdays. Today i finally realized that my writing is really growing and it feels good. If you want to read some samples of what i wrote, they're in my about me's in myspace and facebook! haha too lazy to copy and paste. So anyways the heat sucks i know hot weather makes the girls take off more clothes but i could care less because it ain't sexy when they sweat their asses off, haha. but yeah i had nothing but time on my hands today and my class is just drop dead boring, hot, and boring. Well my friend Charlene actually made it to class today haha so we're pretty much blogging about the same thing.
Photobucket

She was kind enough to buy me a little snack :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a sample of true shit i wrote:
Photobucket

Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment