This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vampire Heart-Throbs

Photobucket
Countless girls around the world would gladly let Robert Pattison, better known as Edward from the movie Twilight, bite the shit out of them. The Twilight series and any other Romantic Non Fiction Book/Movie, gives girls an unrealistic expectation in men. Which totally sucks for us "real" guys considering we aren't immortal or were not super fast and strong, or anything else unrealistic. I couldn't see the big deal behind the sexy beast Edward Cullens because you can't even have sex with a vampire without him biting the shit out of you, but i guess the ladies wouldn't mind getting bit.(I BITE ;),but someone is being bitten by me already :-D ) but anyways i have come to understand the ladies when it comes down to all the Twilight and Vampire Sex craze going on, this movie came on the other day which made me go GAGA for this sexy ass pale faced lady vampire. So the answer to your Edward is my Selene. Photobucket
Movie: Underworld 1&2. Real name is Kate Beckinsale, and she is fucking hot shit without a doubt. I would let her bite me, yes. I would turn into a vampire and be dead but gladly immortal. and damn i would have her damn babies, i swear.... My mouth is salivating for some vampire (you know what). Ladies i understand what your going through now....

No comments:

Post a Comment