This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Track&Field. (Thursday)

As some of you may know i'm not only a student/poet/Host/Server/Vietnamese guy trying to impersonate Filipinos but i'm also a Track & Field coach at El Camino High. This past Thursday we visited Woodside High School for a duel meet with Woodside&Aragon. I have fond memories on this field seeing as how this is where i got my first rushing touchdown ever.
Photobucket
These are my young guns, the future of El Camino Track:
Photobucket
And these are my Varsity Boys getting burned, i love em to death but if you're slow... you're slow...
Photobucket
Wish i had one more year, don't we all tho?

1 comment:

  1. DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR FREAKIN FOOT UP ON HERE LIKE THIS! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AHAHHA YOU KNOW ME AND FEET DO NOT MESH!

    ReplyDelete