This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Friday, May 1, 2009

StoryTellers. (Wednesday)

Photobucket

Wednesday was my boy, Sean's birthday. I feel like an idiot because i completely forgot but i don't feel completely idiotic seeing as how i didn't even know the day of the week or the month. Actually... thats pretty moronic also so i guess i'm a stupid idiot still. Any who, after my meeting with the Red Robin homies i headed over to Sean's house to chill with the kid for his birthday. Let me tell you something every time i head over to this spot, everyone has stories to tell. They're the masters over here. It's like VH1's best week ever but live and the stories are mostly comical which provides the laughs and goodtimes. I took some candits to let you know wsup:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Crowd around and Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment