This is me.

My photo
A poet who tries to see the beauty in all the ugliness.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FAQ #6, Why do you have so many scars?

I'm careless folks. Most of the time i don't feel it partly because they're from football games and the adrenalin is already in full motion but there are a lot of noticeable ones that are from sheer stupidity or accidental incidence. The scar on the top right of my face was due to (this sounds very stupid) me falling on cement when i was little. What kind of person falls on the cement and lands on their head. I know i sound stupid but whatever. Next up, the bump on my lip. When i was little i was climbing on an open window ledge and i was doing alright until my stupid ass older brother slams the window down hella hard. Causing the window to break hence broken glass left its mark on my lip. I heard i didn't cry. Tuff guy eh? The scar on my pointing finger of my left hand is a real dumb story. I was doing a project for school and i was trying to cut a big ass box with a big ass butcher knife. My finger got caught in the cross fire and left its mark. I continued with my stupidity and cut the box to finish the job. The "D" looking mark on my left hand below my thumb was left by a student from Sequoia High school. Everyone thought it was from a Filipino Gang initiation. But real story my sophomore year of football i guess i was on the floor somewhere on the field and someone stepped on my hand. The reason why it looks like a "D" is because i guess the cleat or spike of his shoe went around in a full circle and left a chunk of living tissue in the middle. It looked gross when healing. The skin in the middle turned green literally, green. It looked like a fungus, weird right? Anyways the knife cut looking scar on my left bicep is courtesy of a young fellow from Jefferson High. I don't exactly know how i got this but after the game, after taking off my pads i usually check my body for new souvenirs and what do you know? I got this beautiful cut on my arm. Oh well, i like my scars. They provide stories and memories to share with my grandchildren. I'll tell them i was in a gang. Sike! haha Thanks for the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment